Chad Goetz has maintained a general civil practice since 1986. After working with the largest law firm in Arlington for eight years, he started his own firm with three other attorneys. Since 1998, Chad Goetz has maintained a solo practice with an emphasis in personal injury litigation. He has obtained favorable results for many clients in a variety of areas: automobile accident, slip-and-fall / premises liability, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, and insurance claims.
Having a solo practice, Chad Goetz has developed a broad-based background and is equipped to deal with a wide variety of legal issues. Chad Goetz and his staff pride themselves on providing personal service to his clients.
Education, Legal Certifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Science in Communications, with Honors, University of Texas at Austin, 1982.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Texas at Austin, 1986.
- Awarded an “AV” rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory since 1996.
- Licensed to practice before all state courts in Texas in 1986.
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Admitted to practice before the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas.